Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mekong Delta Tour

This weekend I will be going to the Mekong Delta or as Perry put it, "Stalking the Mekong to finish up what Rambo couldn't". I don't know if I will have internet access but I'll try and update if I get the chance.

In the meantime, I've posted two albums of my travels and internship:
http://berkeley.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2194330&l=32325&id=1201936
http://berkeley.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2194327&l=bf25a&id=1201936

Next up:
Cai Lay
Can Tho
Hoa An (Biological Research Center!)
Vinh Long
Cai Be
Mo Cay/Dinh Thuy

I'll even be participating in a fundraising event held by the Vietnamese Language Studies school called the Fun Run. A 3km foot race in the heat? I'm down.

1 comment:

Eric Sid said...

Good to hear that you're still afloat. Sounds like you got some awesome traveling in store Dave - I hope it's really inspiring, enlightening and enjoyable.

Over on this side of the world - the best part lately about having Marco back in town - we're going out to drinks every few days haha. I'll treat you to a beer when you're back bro.

Take care of yourself!

Eric